"Don't play with Electricity...it can kill"
Working with electricity from the early 80's I have witnessed two electrocutions, several burns, and fires from dangerous faults and many many electrical shocks.
Most fires are caused by "hot connections" which can start in the Distribution Board, in a pipe behind a wall, in a switch socket, wiring in the ceiling.
Most common Emergency situations :
For a 24 Hour Service contact Rob on 071 533 6466
There is no call out fee.
R620 per hour and R820 per hour after hours (ex Vat). If the fault is deemed from Eskom / City of Cape Town te charge will be reduced to R320 plus vat.